Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Breasts like mine!

I'm so delighted! One of the BEST things about Senegal thus far - and there are many - is that many, many womyn have breasts like mine!

And no one stares at my breasts, my body!

The other thing is that the womyn in Senegal are so incredibly beautiful! Their molten dark chocolate skin shimmers as they stride without the assistance of Hollywood or 5th avenue, and contrasts strikingly with their brilliantly colored and designed Kente cloth that flows majestically and magically around their bodies, shoulders, head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home