Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sick... to be continued

My stomach pains and rotten eggs belches increase, making me decide not to accompany Tess on the internet hunt but to stay near an accessible toilet, that I use frequently while Tess is off using the internet, I hope!

The children join me on the beds and mats under the grass canopy, the mosquito nets slung up onto the rafters. I learn everyone's name and hand my dearest little gregarious friend, whose confidence and assertiveness makes her an outcast so of course, I have chosen her to shower my attention on.

I have a blank book I am writing down my Wolof and now Pular words so I can converse at least a little. I do not wish to learn french.

Jasi has a bag of colored pens that we open. He shares the pens with one of my girls, the persecuted one.

I urge her to draw the first picture and she does, bold lines, bright colors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home