Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, November 16, 2012

Franklin State Park

I try unsuccessfully to find a place we can park in Columbus, near the center where the workshops are going to take place. The nearest campground is 25 - some long, windy & uphill - miles away.

We pay for two nites, a small senior discount included, and I worry about driving 45 minutes or so early tomorrow morning to make it to the protest.

Jasi is thrilled we are camping, even though it has gotten pretty cold. I am grateful Tess has given me an electric heater - I'm nervous about running the propane heater with Jasi being in the camper. I take the risk on my own, but here there are electric outlets included at the site, so I don't have to worry about over-taxing my solar.

We go to bed pretty early, as darkness falls shortly after we get there. Jasi eats heartily, not asking for eggs, and takes his herbs like such a big boy, without complaint. We only read one story and then call it a nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home