Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Forgiven... I hope!

Tessie is going to let me take Jasi to the SOA watch protest and camping for the weekend! I'm soooooo excited. Jasi & I went last year, but just for one day. This time we are going for the whole weekend!

Tessie goes shopping and buys tons of food to cook for him, so that we'll have enough for him to eat. Jasi & I return to the library to get more books, and I ready the camper for our trip.

Jasi sleeps in the house tonite, with the promise that I will wake him very early and we will head off in the dark on our adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home