Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Come for the weekend!

I'm in heaven! Tess has invited me to come hang out with Jasi on the weekend!!!! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

I should jump on the bus and rush to Atlanta, but I refrain. In fact, although I'd so love to spend the weekend with Jasi, and Tess if she's up for it, I can't really go until Monday, after I clean the bathrooms.

I have already told the ranger that I need time off next weekend to go to the SOA protest, so I will just leave a couple days early.

I'm so excited, though remaining calm and centering myself, stretching to the sky, growing deep into the earth, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home