Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Uhauling it.... to be continued

Phoebe and I decide to get a uhaul. She pays a fellow to help us off load from my truck to the uhaul.

I have to decide what to take from my truck, what to leave.

Do I think I'll only come back to dismantle her, or to drive her away? If I come to gather my things, do I leave only those things I can pack easily and take on an airplane; therefore putting things in the truck I can't easily transport at another time.

I always thought that if I ever broke down, it would be in Atlanta, and I'd park the truck in Tessie's back yard and turn it into a playground for Jasi and a little home for me when I visit there. I never dreamed I'd break down in fuckin red fuckin springfuckinfield.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home