Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! For now, I’ve returned from my Joiyssey to participate in the "revolution":I’ve been at many Occupy sites across the country:1st in D.C. Freedom Plaza I faced & challenged racism/white supremacy, sexism/patriarchy, classism, heterosexism & eventually was kicked off the island; then I offered workshops as I drove to CA:“Anti-Racism Geared for White Occupiers”; “NO DRONES” "Successes and Pitfalls of OWS"

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wish me strength, not safety!



As I prepare to hit the road again, 2400 plus miles of our devastated and devastatingly beautiful land to go, PLEASE do not tell me to "be safe"!

Please tell me to "be strong"!!! I appreciate that. 

I do NOT appreciate spreading the fear syndrome onto me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home