Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Jelly Fish sting!

Mujasi and I are up again at the crack of dawn. We swim in the salt water pool next to the house we are staying at. Then we head over to the sea with kayaks and snorkeling paraphernalia Mujasi is not happy.

We kayak about 1.6 miles out toward a little island and find coral reefs close by. As I'm floating on the surface looking down at the amazing coral and little fishes of all sizes swimming busily in, out and around the coral community, I suddenly feel a little electric shock above my wrist, that first I ignore but as it starts burning, I look up and see a little jelly fish suspended a foot from my arm. I hightail it away from that coral reef.

It is not as bad as my fears and although I get about a 4" by 2" swath of red bumps and rash, by the next day it is gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home