Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, October 22, 2015

(Oil) On the Road Again!



Traveling across the country several things are depressing. First all the military equipment that’s being moved by trucks and trains; the coal trains that’s 2; and of course the fields and fields and fields after fields of gmo corn and soy beans, as if that isn’t depressing enough by itself, but that’s all that’s being grown or most of what is being grown.

I got a few f.u.’s and glares by white people that would freeze time. But I got several honks and raised fists and thumbs up. Not keeping track cause I’m listening to a book on tape.

Around noon when I stopped I saw I still had an oil leak, that it was definitely me leaking oil. First I thought it was coming from the oil filter – I have to stop at speedco and change my oil as I’m a quart low & that’s no good. But then I realized it was veggie oil that was leaking & I figured out where it was coming from and then how to fix it! I’m so proud of myself so now there is no leaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home