Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, October 21, 2016

Hillary it is!

No one on this 6 lane very busy lighted highway thru rural South Carolina - I mean lots of traffic lights, lots of cars, lots of strip malls and businesses, lots of evidence of a larger population, seems overly concerned that I'm spreading the truth about 'rump. No one has given me the finger, or threatened to run me off the road.

Nor have they been ecstatic either. I'm deep in the heart of South Carolina heading toward Asheville, which is supposedly an oasis of liberalism in the middle of the south.

I've seen more Bernie and more Obama bumper stickers in Atlanta and traveling thru the rest of Georgia and South Carolina than 'rump or Hillary ones but now I'm seeing several Hillary bumper stickers as I head towards North Carolina.

I peer down neatly trimmed lawns into neighborhoods with spacious yards looking for 'rump yard signs or Hillary or Jill Stein signs and see none. I don't even see any local election signs around here.

Even as the road gets more residential than commercial, I still don't see any signs at all indicating we're about to have a national or even local election. Interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home