Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, January 26, 2018

indescribably stunningly beautiful

I wish I had a good camera but even so, there's no way 2 capture the beaut of the vast glorious sky as the sun bids her farewell, her stunning visage spreading over the wide expanse of the Arizona desert. These were taken thru my windshield - no time to stop & pull over...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home