Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Newsletter beginnings

PLEASE email me and join my newsletter list!!!!


My web diva has ordered me to begin a periodic newsletter to all the folks who either came to my book reading/gathering/discussion or are interested in coming up with answers to “But What Can I Do?” (www.ButWhatCanIDo.info)

I envision this newsletter as a venue for sharing those answers – and questions – and for creating a community of justice-makers across our nation who are committed to protecting the sacredness of all life: we who are NOT ‘taking back’ or ‘making great again’ but we who see how racism, sexism and war began, have always shaped and continues to direct our country; we who want to disentangle and smash racism and sexism, abolish war and male violence, and create a country ALL can thrive in.

And allow our Mother Earth and all her gifts of glorious life to survive.

Toward that end, these are the beginning things you can expect to find in this newsletter:

1)      SHARING ACTION(s) of the WEEK:

Because we are not saving life on our planet in our spare time or between grasping for the Amerikkkan nitemare, I see this as a venue for sharing the one most important action you took this week or maybe the one most important action you will be taking next week. We need to know – I need to know – that we are not the only ones working for justice. We need to join our voices with the choir and inspire each other while increasing our volume!

2)      CALENDAR or SPREADING THE BOOK READINGS WORD:

I also want to let you know about upcoming readings so you can plan on attending and/or so you can help spread the word, inviting the folks you may know who are close by. I’m self-published thus far so I’m going my version of door-to-door, town-to-town, state-to-state, until I’ve reached out to everyone across the nation. And I need your help for which I deeply thank you.

3)      (RE)DEFINING THE PROBLEMS AND CREATING SOLUTIONS

I see this as a venue for sharing the (re)defining of problems and our creative solutions. Since I’ve been on this journey, engaging with both the choir and the ‘other’, there have been many precious and brilliant moments where magic has flourished and important solutions created.

It is my intention to share at least one of these magic moments every week and I invite you to also share one of your weekly magic moments: a whisper or a tsunami, significant or a grain of sand, any and all. Nothing is too small or too silly to share.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home