Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, March 16, 2020

Softest sunrise...

I'm a little late grabbing my phone camera so I only got the end of the softest pink sunrise.It's hard to capture the scope of the sky and all her beauty. I want to stay here forever - but I've work to do also so maybe not.



The second mechanic didn't show up last night but at least they called and let me know they couldn't come by. Maybe today.

I'll call more places today once they open up and find out what they can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home