Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, December 31, 2020

What we (don't) have to put up with....Randy: a MAN on a LESBIAN list

This is another response to my post to a formerly lesbian list serve encouraging folks to view the documentary "Gender Ideology" by State News: 

 From Randy: To our Moderators: I honestly don't understand why she has not been removed from this list serve; she perpetually spews hate towards trans women. Yes, this is a list serve for Lesbians, but it is not exclusively a Lesbian Separatist list serve. I've had enough of her hateful dogma, & hateful agenda. She constantly uses this list serve to attack the trans community, & now intersex people. ANYONE who identifies as a Lesbian has been welcome here; posts such as hers are inappropriate; they don't send a very welcoming message. It's time for her to go! Please do something about this; enough is enough! ~ 

So first of all, even though Randy says “to our moderators” he posts this to the entire list instead of to the moderators. Secondly, this list is not supposed to be a discussion list so technically he should not have responded to the entire list. 

Note that he says the list is not “exclusively a Lesbian Separatist” list serve even though it’s a list for Lesbians including “ANYONE” who identifies as a Lesbian… Really? Fuckin really? 

So Randy is saying any fuckin man who “identifies” as a lesbian is welcome here. But a WOMON who has been a lesbian for her entire fuckin life needs to go. This is what “inclusivity” means to these men and their handmaidens: as long as men are included and their inclusion never questioned let alone challenged – and nothing is said that is womyn-centered or scientific as in biological facts. 

This is my response posted to Andrea, the moderator, and to Randy: 
How dare you Randy post such vile defamation lies. 

I have NEVER advocated hatred or violence against ANYONE, not even tRump nor police nor our military let alone any trans person - on this list nor anywhere else in my life. YOU are spewing hatred & advocating censorship against me. 

You claim this is a list for lesbians yet you want me silenced? I can be on the list as long as I'm silent & don't post anything? 

I'm old Randy. I know fascism. Your ugly response to the documentary info I passed along, to attack me, to advocate for my expulsion, is nothing less than fascist. 

YOU are using this list to attack me. I use this list to connect with my lesbian community, to share resources & information: NOT to be publicly attacked by some stranger. 

Furthermore, I have read over & over that this is NOT a discussion list. If you did have issues with me, you should have contacted ME, or at the very least, the moderator. 

I trust you will cease this personal attack against me, if not apologize just as publicly for your attempts at censorship & your defamation of me - before I'm forced to take more assertive steps. A Conscious New Year to ALL! Xxoo 

Okay, full disclosure, so maybe I did hope that when tRump got covid-19 it would be the fatal strain... I have received no reply as of yet from either Andrea nor Randy.

This is from the guy calling himself Mer Maid and signing "E" 
Seriously she is making this list uncomfortable and unsafe for many of us. You know the German saying, you have 10 ppl at a table and one nazi you have 11 nazis? Thats the environment the moderators are allowing to happen here. Please remove her from the list. Yes I compared her hateful views with nazism, and before you get your panties in a twist I'm a Jew myself who lost many relatives in Warsaw. I'm 100% sick of the hate speech allowed on this list and at this point blame the mods for letting it happen. 

 So he's comparing my views - as a daughter of survivors of the holocaust - with nazism. That's real for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home