Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Heading for the republican national convention


Here's an updated picture of the back of the truck.You can tell by the body count that it's not current, though.

4 Comments:

  • At 28/9/04 4:46 PM, Blogger Kevin Bogart said…

    Keep it up! Are you coming to Chicago?

     
  • At 2/10/04 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I’m writing to inform you and your readers about the new BUSHISMS THE DVD. Al Franken, Jacob Weisberg (Slate.com) and Brian Unger marvel at over 50 video clips of Dubya’s nucular-sized malapropisms. The DVD will be in stores on Tuesday, Oct. 5th and is available right now @ www.bushism.net

     
  • At 23/10/04 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sam, you are AWESOME!!! I am forwarding your Blog to everyone in my address book and I'm getting on the phone in 15 minutes to make phone calls for Move-On. You are far more than an inspiration. Thank you! (Bridget)

     
  • At 6/11/04 2:33 PM, Blogger Xan said…

    linn - i truly feel for your situation. i have seen the devastation of the hurricanes thru-out florida. and i've seen the devastation of poverty, discrimination, blatant deprivation thru out some parts of florida as well. your devastation, as horrendous and tragic as it is, will mpst likely be a once-in-a-life-time kind of thing. people who are living under the crushing weight of poverty will not see their way out, as you will very shortly. those people have the fortitude to vote, to care about you & your devastation, to know what is good and helpful for our whole country, not just the very rich, the very privileged, the very white & christian. i hope you will find the time & energy to do both - recover from the hurricane AND vote!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home