Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, September 04, 2004

What's Xian About Bush...


I’ve decided to dedicate my return trip to California to seeking out especially wimmin and asking them “What is Xian About Bush?”, since he claims to be such a xian as he’s bombing the hell outta sooooo many countries and peoples.
            I advertised on Craig’s List for someone to video those wimmin who are willing to answer the question and a young Jewish womon, recent graduate from Barnard has volunteered to hold the camera in exchange for me hauling her and her things back to California.
            I’m excited – she seems brilliant and competent, as well as progressive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home