Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

tahoe city bound - to be continued

Tahoe City – parking lot – about ½ hour before security asks us to leave – we’re doing it anyway because we’re off to Truckee – the schedule has been thwarted because of the frozen bio-diesel but we’re doing pretty well. We leave our mark – giant peace symbols and slogans in chalk in the parking lot. The security guy is disgusted –I tell him he should be thrilled and he should help us inform the public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home