Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

vote for peace; fire pombo - to be continued

we make a caravan - marie finds her calling on the megaphone as we drive slowly thru shopping center parking lots, neighborhoods, city streets - urging folks to get out & vote, fire pombo, vote for peace. marie says it in english & spanish. we are so very well received.

walmart parking lot - no one chases us off! macdonalds parking lot - we call 866-our vote - a woman has spent an hour trying to find her new voting place & then has to spend 2 hours in line waiting to vote.

aimee's election nite party

cp election nite party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home