Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Clear out a country

So I had an idea when talking with those white men especially who just are unable to fathom a world without war.

I think we should clear out a country for all the people who are willing to solve their problems by killing other people. All those people can move into this country and proceed to kill each other.

All the rest of us who are NOT willing to resort to killing, to torture, to rape, to maiming other human beings will inhabit the rest of the world.

Problem solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home