Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, July 13, 2007

spy!



This guy, white, huge, middle-aged, suited, short short hair, in a fancy red car, drives by with this huge camera filming me. He has zoomed in behind the truck and hovered there for awhile. He passes slowly filming, then drops back. He pulls in front & slows down, forcing me to pass him. He films as I pass.

I do not get the usual exuberant extolling from photographers. He looks menacingly, threatening even.

I grab my camera & pretend to take pictures of him – I can’t turn it on quickly enough and don’t want to lower it. He pulls away & I’m finally able to turn it on and get my kodak moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home