Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, July 12, 2008

billboards

The first billboard I notice is the black one with white writing: "One nation under me" signed god.

I haven't seen the other god ones - I might have missed them as I've been driving mostly at night - I missed the "what part of 'thou shalt not kill' don't you understand?" signed god.

The next interesting bill board has one line with 2 sentences and blank boxes before each sentence like a voting card:

___ Cross fingers ____ fight global warming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home