Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Down to the loverly wire

I'm exhausted but so full of joy this evening. I have taken care of so many last minute details today all over Phoenix beginning at dawn this morning, seeing my daughter and grandchild off, getting internet access and finding veggie oil; purchasing extra fuel filters from the auto place, stopping at ace and getting an extension cord (after failing to find a used one)and a supply of rechargeable batteries; printed out my Mexican auto insurance, and found Trader Joes for my last splurge of treats.

I've also had several interesting conversations with folks of course, several folks have photographed the truck, expressed their concerns, and many womyn have smiled, waved, and given affirmative hand signals.

I feel ready to cross the border. I feel ready to leave my life in the U.S. I feel so happy and truly free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home