Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Veggie Oil FOUND

...but I have to filter it myself. Okay-doke! I've done this but one free tank of filtered fuel and a few at $1.50 per gallon and I'm spoiled!

It is more that I'm worried about the quality of oil my filtration system will do, rather than the job itself.

It is kinda fun - when I'm not in a rush - to figure out how the hoses go, which end goes into which bucket, to plug my cords into my solar-run extension strip, switch on the pump and fill the tank! So totally 'off the grid'. YEAH!

Altho I truly hope my batteries haven't been compromised after consuming 3 gallons of distilled water yesterday...grrrrrr

Off to north Phoenix to filter oil! And then Gila to Lukesville to enter Mexico TOMORROW!

I'll have to print out my Mexican car insurance cards first - so much to remember to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home