Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Nov 25! A Women's Day of Action at Wall Street

From Occupy Patriarchy:


SPREAD THE WORD: Come join us in NYC for a Feminist Day of Action at Occupy Wall Street.  The action is the first day of a National 15 days of action against violence against women.  Feminist organizers include Af3rm, Answer, Blackwomen Blueprint, Sistersong, and Feminism Now (a podcast co-produced by yours truly).
The date is 25th November—“Black Friday”: March instead of Shop...
Assemble at Battery Park 4 pm... march to Liberty Square at Wall Street (Women Take Liberty at anti-battery park! Women Take Liberty Square!). End Violence against Women. Dismantle Wall Street. email: nynj@af3irm.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home