Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Occupy Mobile - to be continued

I arrive in Mobile late this morning. It is MUCH warmer here by the ocean then it was in Birmingham and Huntsville, thank the goddesses!

I have parked by Government Plaza where the occupation is supposed to be but can't find them. I ask the white womon at the hot dog stand and am thrilled that she knows about them. She tells me they've move 3 blocks away to another park.

I head over there and can't find anyone. I try to find out more info on my cell connection to the internet but am unable to.

I want to make it to New Orleans in plenty of time to attend the Anti-Racism Committee meeting 5:30 so off I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home