Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, December 09, 2011

Slave cylinder - to be continued

I reluctantly leave Occupy Jackson, but I need to go to the library and find some veggie oil, as Duke from Shreveport is not answering my calls... grrrrrr

I pull into the library parking lot just 2 blocks away from the park, but free parking, and suddenly 3 feet from the top of the parking space, the clutch hits the floor and wouldn't move.

I crawl under the truck, spot a leak, and see an accordion-cup with a metal stick in the middle kind of hanging out and leaking.

I try to stick it back into the place it obviously came out of and can't. I push the truck the last couple of feet into the parking space so I'm not hanging over the edge. I young man hops out of his car and helps me. He is not a mechanic unfortunately and doesn't know of any.

I return to the park and ask the guys there. Sweet Derrick offers to walk me to a couple of mechanic places he knows about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home