Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Hawks soaring

I walk my early evening rounds around the camp ground loop and suddenly look up through the tall, skinny, fall trees.

In the bright blue opening hawks circle and crows flee. I want to lay on the ground and watch their graceful circling but I hold out my arms instead. (I've learned there are scorpions here as well as snakes).

Two more hawks swirl into the opening; then 3 more and now I see many, many hawks, flying as high as eagles, soaring above and beyond, closer to the lake, small, graceful specks gliding and the invisible currents.

And I feel like I am soaring too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home