Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, May 23, 2014

What a way to start the day! to be continued

I call Derrick first thing this morning - he is so supportive and helpful, telling me to look at the rear wheels for brake fluid and to check my brake fluid level - all looks normal.

I decide to drive to the diesel truck place, which I'm so grateful is just a block off the freeway. No one is out and about, on the highway nor at the repair place but it looks like there are several on this little back-alley street.

I inspect the truck again, this time feeling the heat coming of the driver's side tire, I examine the wheel - it is not centered!






I panic and call Mr. Derrick! He tells me I just can't get a break/brake.... ha ha ah - wheel bearings! He tells me not to drive anywhere - thankfully, I'm already at the repair shop.



 I feel suddenly so thankful - I could have had a terrible accident. Now I have to wait for the mechanic to arrive. I'm HOPING they are working today, this Friday before a holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home