Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels across country in my mobile billboard truck as I attempt to engage in dialogue with people in hopes to wake us up and inspire action to change our country and communities and selves. And it is froth with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society and life we want

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pacific Crest Trail

I don't think I've ever been on the Pacific Crest Trail - at least not in 'recent' ...as in the past 20 years... memory! And today we went for a hike on this wonderful trail! I HOPE I will be able to walk the 3000 miles of trail one day soon - maybe for my 70th birthday!

I can't get the pics - they're posted to facebook & disappeared from my phone.... oh well, still lo-tech!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home