- Name: Xan
- Location: berkeley, california, United States
i'm now a 66 yr old (still with a golden age pass to get into national parks FREE) jewish lesbian anti-racist mother - and grandmother - striving radical womonist/feminist; daughter & granddaughter of survivors of the holocaust, mother of a young amazon healer & amazing human being, lover of wimmin & student of conscious living............even tho i am the one actually driving the truck, i could not even head out from home if it were not for the support of many, many, many wimmin (and several men as well). i am now working on trying to publish my book "But What Can I Do? A Handbook for change: myself, my community, my country. I still continue to offer Racism Awareness workshops geared for White people, NO DRONES workshops, and any other that is needed. if you want to help support this journey, please click the "Make a Donation" link below- it's secure!
- On the road again! to be continued
- Bad timing....
- Lucking out in El Paso! to be continued
- What a way to start the day! to be continued
- Oh no, no brakes!!!!!
- Ways in which women are becoming just like men:
- Leaving Louisiana and entering Texas
- Stealing - to be continued
- Wish me strength, not safety!
- No justice in Oakland courts - to be continued