Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, October 21, 2016

Entering North Carolina

My first overtly enthusiastic YEAH in North Carolina! A carfull of students, it looks like from their age and the UNC sticker on the back of the window, a racially and sex mixed group of youth! Jumping up and down sooooo excitedly the car is bouncing, giving me the thumbs up and a couple of fists in the air!

And three more yeahs in a row.

Another white driver glares at me, I think he was going to give me the finger but his wife, I assume in the passenger's seat, leans over and socks him in the arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home