Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Dear males and whites

I have to keep educating males (and white people) on the proper response when a womon calls them on misogyny or racist is for them to sincerely apologize, to think about it and promise to never do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home