Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Facelift and 'update' for my truck!!!


My truck got a needed facelift and 'update' over the weekend - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Phoebe!!!! So I'm ready for my next cross-country joiyssey!!!
The column on the side under #SayHerName are some of the Black and brown womyn murdered by police. I 'updated' but still very incomplete. The names and ages painted in black were painted in 2015; yesterday I painted more names in red of womyn murdered by police in 2016.DISARM the fuckin police!!!

And on the beautiful mural side that our local gifted artist Phoebe painted and gave a facelift to, monfuckinsanto was relegated to a minor size with a larger Bayer, who has bought Monsanto, thus merging pharmaceuticals and chemicals into a huge toxic - and monetarily wealthy beyond belief - destroying machine.
A womon passing by wanted to know what the advantage was for a drug company to also produce chemicals, as I had said pharmaceuticals are the richest corporations on the planet - even richer than oil companies. 
Of course the answer is money: drug companies need the chemicals and other toxins to blanket our environment and infiltrate our bodies so they can keep us sick in order to then manufacture and sell drugs to us that allegedly make us 'healthy'.
Grrrrr
End Violence Against Women and Children side

#SayHerName

DISARM the FUCKIN POLICE

fuckinbayer, fuckinmonsanto
Womyn Growing Peace Organic

Save Mother Earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home