Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Oh no, more veggie oil tsores....


After a quiet night, I get up to witness a beautiful sunrise and head to the Y. I mapquest a different Harbor Freight that is near a Trader Joes and close to I-10. They have my pump and I also invest in a large pair of pliers to make changing connections easier for me.
I switch to diesel on my way to Trader Joes so I can stop in the parking lot and pump veggie oil after purchasing my jumbo eggs, which I’m delighted to report they have!
I can’t fuckin believe that the beautiful clear oil I purchased and pumped into my tanks in California is now a thick creamy consistency that slowly travels through the new pump and into my tank.
In a panic, I try to get ahold of Shaz to find out why it’s so thick but he’s not available. My go-to mechanic who has always been available to help me thinks maybe it has gotten colder and solidified – but it was not hot in CA when I pumped it and it never solidified. It is not that cold here in Phoenix so I continue pumping – actually it only takes less than two hours to fill my tank.
The oil never gets clear so Craig thinks maybe there’s lard in it or coconut oil, even though the top of the oil still looks clear and not solidifying.
I cross my fingers and head out – I need to make it to Yalui Village as soon as I can and to Brownsville also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home