Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, April 25, 2021

What we (DON'T) have to put up with....

 I want to look more carefully at this trans domination post a kinda fb 'friend' wants me to read and then shut up about (see the previous post):


Let's talk about this "forced to accept", an interesting concept for who in our society has to power to force anyone else to "accept" anything. We know that first and foremost it is rich, white, strate men. Wombn, including white wombn, do not have the power to force anyone to accept anything nor do any poor, powerless people.

How about the "against your beliefs". Sex is NOT a "belief": it is a biological reality. Gender assigned to both sex and race ARE beliefs that are institutionalized in our society by those people who have to power to do this.

To equate the reality of biological sex with having a "problem" with people of color, etc., is not just ludicrous but has not basis in reality. Then to dismiss the "problem" with race, sex, immigrants as feelings that we are not only being given permission to feel but are "welcome" to feel them. REALLY? First of all, it's only men who think they can allow others to feel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home