Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, May 31, 2021

Ready to roll - finafuckinly....

So as the sun fades, we're off! The truck has been to the mechanic, camper as cleaned up and refurbished as possible on this side of the country, Mujasi's clothes packed and bike loaded, primary veggie oil tank full and filters replaced; camper fridge, shelves, windows and cupboards secured for bumpy travel; road food bag and bottles of water perched within easy reach in the cab, sleeping bag and pillow lining Mujasi's seat and he's had his veggie oil tasks refresher, and last minute pics taken - and we're ready!

I'll add pics when I'm at my own computer (which I happened to have left in Atlanta...GRRRRR)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home