Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

What Will White Womyn Do To End Racism - Introductory Wednesday gathering 9am pacific time

Dearest Sistars: after losing my zoom access a little over a year ago, I'm finally ready to continue these crucial online workshops. I hope you will join me in recommitting to meeting together to share stories, strategies, support as especially white womyn work to end racism in our country, ourselves, our communities.

This gathering today will mainly be for introducing ourselves, going over logistics, and making the 6 session semi-monthly commitment. Our springboard for these few months will begin with and center around Dr. Nikki Lanier’s recent “Racial Equity Challenge”.

Here’s the link to Day 1 Racial Equity Challenge https://www.tiktok.com/@nikki_lanier/video/7269805134903840046?fbclid=IwAR1J2azGkPu7UOJeWglwyu_v00GPu2rkMjsO61K8ooSpa5RsPTQl8vvpaIo

Also, if possible watch the short documentary “Segregated by Design” https://www.segregatedbydesign.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home