Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I have arrived

I have finally arrived in D.C. after driving the CodePINK Truck from Oakland to D.C. on our cross-country Mandate for Peace Tour! I was able to do about 12 "Peace-In's" in 5 states! Yeah!!!! And MANY wimmin told me they were SERIOUSLY considering coming to Washington D.C.

I'll try to keep blogging as we make herstory these coming days and weeks. Nancy is blogging too at buildpeace.blogspot.com

The CodePINK House will be open until at least the 20th of February - or until Congress defunds war, should that come sooner!

Please SERIOUSLY consider coming to D.C. and joining us! We NEED your voice, your body, your ideas.

For the schedule of our actions/events in D.C., check out the calendar at www.bayareacodepink.org - we are committed to posting daily. For the schedule of national CodePINK actions, check out the codepink website - www.codepinkalert.org jan 27th.

If you are able and willing, we still need contributions to help sustain us in D.C. Please go to the bay area website, www.bayareacodepink.org/donate.htm to donate securely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home