Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Michigan Country Roads and Camping - to be continued...

I've decided to camp this evening in a loverly Michigan State Park! The NOW conference seems to be winding down - most womyn are voting on the new year's resolutions, not one mentions ending war NOW. The one concerning military women does not mention rape, sexual assualt & battery as the NUMBER 1 health and safety issue facing military women.

After the barrage against CodePINK, I feel unable to keep fighting in this arena. I am not a voting member. I have also had very discouraging conversations with several white women who are buying into the lie that we need to be in Iraq to protect the 'people'.


Before leaving Dearborn, I stop for groceries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home