Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday anticipations

I get up this morning at my usual 5am. I am so pleased there are so many 24 hour restaurants I can slip into, use the bathroom, and slip out of. The most difficult thing about toilets here is remembering to NOT drop the toilet paper down the toilet – and put it in the waiting receptacle somewhere in the cubicle!

I am so excited about hanging out with Belen today. I will make some oatmeal and add my last bananas to it, if she likes them. I am able to go online because I have finally understood enough Spanish to enable me to purchase a mobile internet device!
 
Not to mention that the young man who approached me to buy the device spoke pretty good english!

Although the device works all over México, it only works where the company has service, of course – which is mostly in the big cities, and some smaller cities. Oh well, I remember traveling in the u.s. with(out) cell phone reception!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home