Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Toni Morrison HOME

How did I get so fortunate? To have so many excellent books to read, and now this one.

Of course, no words do the works and words of Toni Morrison justice. And as I 'read' this on tape, I was so privileged to hear Toni Morrison reading her own latest amazing book.

I wept, I laughed, I nodded knowingly, I raged, I puked - not necessarily in that order or just once.

To be in the middle of the deep south, George Wallace country, and to read this book - ufb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home