Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, October 21, 2016

Mama says NO TRUMP!!!

So the minute I cross the border into North Carolina, I see a 'rump sign and unfortunately it's a HUGE 'rump sign, the one I hear people pay $300 for.

But now I see bright yellow yard signs spread out over about a mile that say "Mama says NO TRUMP"!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home