Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I want us to be OUTRAGED because EVERY child's death is close to our hearts!



So moving Alyson...just think what could happen if all musicians across the globe stood together, united against terrorism...
When Words Fail, Music Speaks

let's start with the bombs we are dropping EVERY DAY in at least 7 other countries in the world

So hateful. Go troll somewhere else.
All bombs should be banned..

really? hateful? how's that - i'm calling us on our hypocrisy - we pay our taxes, send our children, allow our representatives to vote 51% of our money for war so EVERY SINGLE DAY we kill womyn, children, men, artists, musicians, doctors, mothers, elders, destroy the precious mother earth as well - and where is the call to stand against this u.s.ofa. terrorism? not to mention what police & the entire 'justice' system is doing inside our country. no, no call. but when a single individual male - 79% most likely armed if not trained by the u.s. military - replicates once what we are doing 10's or 100's of times a day, we are moved to 'stand against terrorism'???

This post was about the children, women and men murdered after enjoying an evening of music not the military industrial estate. Your lack of compassion is an outrage. Go pedal your comments in a more appropriate post.

I'm outraged because it strikes too close to the heart. I have 2 granddaughters, 10 and 12, in Manchester who might have been at that concert too. This is real life, people bleed and people die. Giving it liberal lip service without really considering the real victims seems callous to me. This was a post about the victims in Manchester, UK not a forum to discuss US military politics.

& u think us military 'politics' is removed from Manchester? or I shld remain silent about my millions of grandchildren, children & grandparents who've been murdered these past 16 years because their blood, their deaths & suffering aren't important or 2 b mentioned or r a mere liberal lip service now that ur grandchildren might hv been in danger? & because ur grandchildren might hv been in danger, u & I no exactly what is going 2 happen 2 many many many more brown & Muslim children - like the more precious lives that were murdered in 9/11, we know this will be the reason to murder millions more sacred lives. there is not just one group of victims but an entire body of victims.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home