Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Landed in Atlanta!

I make it to Atlanta in record time. Of course, I'm in a car that can go faster than my Radical Ride Baby's typical 65mph downhill with a stiff breeze behind it. And the speed limits on Texas roads are 70 or 80 mph. Actually all along 10 until heading north thru Georgia the speed limits are over 70.

I drove close to New Orleans but didn't stop until way past that new c.v. hot spot city. People that I happen to see have that dazed look of 'what just happened?'

I hope I've made the right decision, leaving my Radical Ride Baby behind, all by herself, and wounded. I will be able to get online and really search for a mechanic or a shop - either to come by the village or I'll have her towed.

My daughter is still working away from home but has closed her airbnb business. We will go shopping tomorrow after we figure out what we need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home