Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Day 12: Fire Ants....and immoral states

I had to plug into electricity last night because of the lack of sun powering my solar system. I ran a cord from the house across the lawn to the street where I am parked, to plug into my camper.

Well, industrious little stinging buggers climbed up the cord and infiltrated my space, including my bed. So I woke up last night when I felt stinging on my arms and legs.

To my horror, I saw hundreds if not thousands of ants crawling around. I spent from 2a.m. until 6a.m. hunting them down and killing them. I also spread all my baby powder around the door and almost every inch of the floor of my camper, behind shelves, fridge, under my beds, etc.

So I missed the action at the river today but helped box food in the afternoon.

So we're told 14 state governors have sent their state national guard out of their state & to the Texas border to assist with Texas breaking u.s.ofa. & international law preventing refugees from seekong asylum as well as preventing border patrol from doing their job.

These are the states thus far that have sent/are sending troops to "protect" our border in Texas from invasion...:

Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Who'd of thought we'd be down here at our border demanding border patrol be reinstated along the Texas border????

Can you tell what state's national guard are in these boats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home