Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, July 16, 2007

Peace-In Debbie Stabenow's office - more later

I'm preparing to do the Peace-In at Senator Stabenow's office. I've spoken with many, many of her constituents, especially womyn from the NOW conference, who are almost in tears talking about the hurt of her betrayal of them in this last vote to fund the occupation of Iraq.

It has just started to rain. I am parked in front of the building, waiting for others to arrive - I'll have to find another parking space as there is no parking from 4-6 in front of her building.

I'm in a coffeeshop next door with CNN playing: they are showing all the pictures of bombs going off in Iraq and then the 'news' from the Iraq study general saying in essence we cannot leave Iraq to the Iraqi's! The propoganda campaign is in full swing! Or should I say the back-lash propoganda campaign!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home