Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm part of the movement too...

Often I find folks have jumped into the waste veggie oil business with dollar signs in their eyes. They are not doing it to end wars or even to help our environment. They're doing it for an investment.

I speak long with one fellow who is in the alternative energy business. He also asks me questions about myself and why I run veggie oil. He is busy with another project and doesn't have any oil now, but assures me he would sell it to me if he had it.

I end up randomly calling him again, getting his number from another web site and not realizing it is him. When I thank him for his patience and help, he ends up telling me rather gruffly "I'm part of the movement too"!

YEAH!~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home