Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Occupy Tyler Texas - to be continued

More fabulous womyn working their hardest in Tyler Texas!

I reconnect with two womyn who were in D.C. - womyn that Des asked me to ask them to put down their "Ron Paul" signs while representing CodePINK at an action we were doing. I did ask them and they very wonderfully complied.

And here they are in the park filled with hostile, mostly white Texans who want to party, barbeque and not care about what else is going on outside their little worlds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home