Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Out of veggie oil..

I have found lots of old sources of veggie oil in Arizona, which I should be in in about 500 miles... grrr

Okay, that means two tanks of diesel, which will most likely deplete all my resources. omg, oh well, something will happen. I'm posting to craigslist - hopefully I'm have work in Arizona! We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home