Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

not just 'any' fuckin male violence...


"Dangerous Woman" tour - "a dangerous woman is someone who’s not afraid to take a stand, be herself and to be honest."

I had to look up Ariana Grande as I had never heard of her. And I found out.

Of the 12 people identified so far as victims, 10 were girls or women.

This is not just male violence, but male violence leashed out against females, and not just any females, but those refusing to be placed into and remain in her societal constructed gender box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home